- Fill your heart with light, love and chrysanthemums.
- Water daily.
- Never make eye contact.
- Keep away from children.
- Nurture slowly. (and from a distance)
- Feed only peeled grapes and left bank bordeaux.
- When the time is right, let it make its own decisions... but watch carefully.
- Do NOT expose to direct sunlight.
- Lie to the police.
- Sacrifice sleep, comfort, dignity and identity.
- Smile to yourself (slowly, and only where no one can see).
- For God's sake, DON'T LET IT GET OUT!
- Instructions for care